- FitAir is filtering the air with a true-medical grade H11 HEPA filter, which has 97.5% filtration efficiency.
- FitAir helps to keep airborne particles such as germs outside of your mask. Masks have the challenge of adequately fitting and sealing at the sides since everyone's face size is different. FitAir's innovative design is a different way to help approach that issue.
- FitAir is much more breathable as it sends fresh clean air to your nose. You will have a more effortless breath of fresh air compared to other masks that can be difficult to breathe with.
- Battery Life: 2~6 h
- Power: 3W 1600 mAh
- Size: 7.2*3.5*3.1 inches
- Item Weight: 7.8 oz
- Shipping Weight: 1.05 pounds
To comply with this current FDA waiver we are making the following statements and we believe FitAir fits all of these criteria:
- This is not a surgical mask
- FitAir may be used as a source control device when FDA cleared masks are scarce or unavailable.
- We recommend against use in a surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected.
- We recommend against use in a high risk aerosol generating procedure(s)
- We make no claims of antimicrobial or antiviral protection.
- We make no claims of infection prevention or reduction.
- We make no claims regarding flammability.
- The product has not been FDA cleared or approved
- The product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use as source control by the general public as well as by HCP in healthcare settings as to help prevent the spread of infection or illness during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This product is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner
As per the waiver statement, Health Care Professionals include, but are not limited to, emergency medical service personnel, nurses, nursing assistants, physicians, technicians, therapists, phlebotomists, pharmacists, dentists and dental hygienists, students and trainees, contractual staff not employed by the healthcare facility, and persons not directly involved in patient care, but who could be exposed to infectious agents that can be transmitted in the healthcare setting (e.g., clerical, dietary, environmental services, laundry, security, engineering and facilities management, administrative, billing, and volunteer personnel).
FitAir, the best personal air purifying solution that brings you clean air wherever you go. By cleaning within 25 square feet of your personal space at a airflow rate of 3x per hour, this personal shield prevents everyday intake of harmful contaminants and allergens both indoors and outdoors.
FitAir is designed to make you breathe better and live healthier, wherever you are and whatever you do. FitAir improves your health by freeing your air of viruses, smoke, bacteria, allergens and other harmful microbes. By cleaning within 25 square feet of your personal space at a rate of 3x per hour, this personal shield prevents everyday intake of harmful contaminants and allergens both indoor and outdoor.
With the one-of-kind wristband solution, the ultralight FitAir could be attached to your tote, baby stroller, car seat etc. It is also an ideal travel companion for shared spaces and polluted areas.
This product has a No Refund Policy
FitAir and FitAir accessories are non-refundable due to masks and filtering systems being personal use items. Please consider carefully before purchasing.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device