FitAir and FitAir accessories are Non-refundable due to masks and filtering systems being personal use items. Please consider carefully before purchasing.
Free your air of allergens, smoke, and viruses with the best ultralight air solution anywhere you go.
“Once 80% of the population wears a mask, the outbreak can be stopped immediately.”
2019 Study Published in the U.S. National Library of Medicine
LIVE HEALTHIER :Designed to help you breathe better and live healthier during your daily lifestyle routine. Whether you're traveling in your car or on a plane, running errands, or simply working at your desk, FitAir can be there with you. This air purifier comes with an easy-to-use strap that quickly attaches the device to your arm or backpack straps.
HIGH VOLUME AIRFLOW :High porous inlets with 290 ports, allowing maximum airflow of 130 L/min (average adult breathing capacity is 10-20 L/min). It offers continuous cleaning for 25 square feet of space surrounding you. There are three-levels of airflow adjustments.
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY :FitAir is a smart device that connects via Bluetooth to your phone. The FitAir app keeps you informed of the air quality surrounding you. For convenience, it also calculates your HEPA filter life as well as the remaining battery life, so you don’t need to worry about checking either.
- FitAir is filtering the air with a true-medical grade H11 HEPA filter, which has 97.5% filtration efficiency.
- FitAir helps to keep airborne particles such as germs outside of your mask. Masks have the challenge of adequately fitting and sealing at the sides since everyone's face size is different. FitAir's innovative design is a different way to help approach that issue.
- FitAir is much more breathable as it sends fresh clean air to your nose. You will have a more effortless breath of fresh air compared to other masks that can be difficult to breathe with.
- Battery Life: 2~6 h
- Power: 3W 1600 mAh
- Size: 7.2*3.5*3.1 inches
- Item Weight: 7.8 oz
- Shipping Weight: 1.05 pounds
- Accessory box (2 silicone tubes) will be shipped separately.
While, at the present time, FitAir is neither FDA nor NIOSH certified, our medical team is actively engaged in the application process. However due to the covid-19 pandemic, there is a tremendous backlog in the application office and major delays are to be expected. We, thus, after years of research and development, have opted to bring FitAir to market now, so that all may benefit from its use.
FitAir was originally designed to help protect consumers from hazardous, yet "normal" conditions such as dust, air pollution, fumes, smog, etc. FitAir, is truly unique, in the fact that is offers 2 points of air filtration (the HEPA filter on the device as well as the mask the consumer wears). Furthermore, there is no leakage and there is no outflow (of exhaled air) and therefore there is no contamination to any bystander(s) and those around are not infected. Normal cleaning of FitAir can be done by washing its parts with soap and water, using UV light, or even with a hot air blow dryer.
Due to the pandemic the FDA currently does not intend to object to the marketing and distribution of masks in a healthcare setting even if they are manufactured at facilities that do not meet CFR 820 and On April 18, 2020, in response to concerns relating to insufficient supply and availability of face masks, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) , a waiver, under which we believe Fit air qualifies for being made available to ALL Health Care professionals in need of its benefits.
To comply with this current FDA waiver we are making the following statements and we believe FitAir fits all of these criteria:
- This is not a surgical mask.
- FitAir may be used as a source control device when FDA cleared masks are scarce or unavailable.
- We recommend against use in a surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected.
- We recommend against use in a high risk aerosol generating procedure(s).
- We make no claims of antimicrobial or antiviral protection.
- We make no claims of infection prevention or reduction.
- We make no claims regarding flammability.
- The product has not been FDA cleared or approved.
- The product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use as source control by the general public as well as by HCP in healthcare settings as to help prevent the spread of infection or illness during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This product is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
As per the waiver statement, Health Care Professionals include, but are not limited to, emergency medical service personnel, nurses, nursing assistants, physicians, technicians, therapists, phlebotomists, pharmacists, dentists and dental hygienists, students and trainees, contractual staff not employed by the healthcare facility, and persons not directly involved in patient care, but who could be exposed to infectious agents that can be transmitted in the healthcare setting (e.g., clerical, dietary, environmental services, laundry, security, engineering and facilities management, administrative, billing, and volunteer personnel).