The Kronos X5 home air purifier uses easy-to-wash reusable plate filters. Say goodbye to disposable HEPA filters that hurt your wallet and the environment.
The new Kronos® AIR 5G® was developed for some of the world’s most polluted areas and is now available for use in your home. It runs completely silently, passing through 5 stages of purification to guarantee the cleanest air in your home or office.
X5 Purifier By Kronos At A Glance
- Patented TPA Technology
- Superior Filtration Performance
- Resuable Filters
- Low Noise
- Auto-Adjust Performance
- Aerodynamic Design
- 1-Year Warranty
The remarkable Kronos® AIR 5G® is the best portable home air purifier unit in the world. With its 5 stages of air purification, air quality indicator, eco-friendly design, and smart control operation the Kronos® AIR 5G® wipes out the competition. It also thoroughly wipes out dust, smoke, dander, bacteria, pollen, viruses, odors, germs, and more from your air, giving you the healthiest, breathable air possible.
The Kronos® AIR 5G® measures and displays the air quality in your room and self-adjusts its fan speed based on how dirty your air is in the room.
It also cleans and removes microscopic particles as small as 14.6 nanometers. Most allergens and bacteria are over 30 nanometers in size and so are easily removed by the powerful Kronos® AIR 5G®
CLEANER, SAFER, HEALTHIER
Kronos’s TPA technology actively destroys 99.99% of airborne bacteria, mold and virus particles, including COVID-19. And destroys air pollutants down to 0.0146 µm, compared to 0.3 µm of a regular HEPA.
NO REPLACEMENT NEEDED
Better For The Planet
Replacing air filters can easily rack up hundreds of dollars every year. The X5 uses convenient reusable collecting plates. Simply hand wash and use again and again.
Quiet But Powerful
X5’s high-volume airflow has a CADR of 220 CFM, which can circulate a 450 sq. ft. room three times every hour. With a low noise output, the X5 is about as quiet as a soft hum.
Know the air quality of your room in real-time with the X5’s digital AQI display. Green, yellow and red light indicators let you easily monitor the quality of the air from the other side of the room.
To further ensure the safety of you and your family, the X5 is crafted from flame resistant plastic, provides a child-lock setting, and immediately powers off if the back panel is accidentally opened.
Tested and approved by the Democritus University of Thrace to kill Covid-19. MA, ilacMRA, CNAS certified to remove ultrafine particles down to 14.6 nanometers. SGS certified to kill >99.9% of bacteria in the air.
Medium Room Air Purifier - All you need to know
- Air purifiers or air cleaners are important appliances of modern life. Every house in metropolitan cities should keep an air purifier. The medium room air purifier refers to a special type of machine which removes pollutants and contaminants from the air. With its filtering process, the air purifier improves the air quality index inside your house. Those who have pets at their home should install an Kronos air purifier to keep the indoor air free from pet dander. These days, doctors recommend that allergy sufferers and Asthma patients live in a room with an air purifier. A home air purifier is capable of eliminating allergens, pollens, dust, etc., from indoor air quickly. An air purifier keeps the residents of a home safe and sound for a long time.
Good For Asthma Patients & Prevent Lung Diseases
- The best home air purifier will reduce the number of contaminants in the air and make the indoor air pretty fresh and clean. Even if you have asthma, it will be easier to breathe with an air purifier at home. In addition, the air purifier reduces the number of asthma attacks in humans. The air purifiers for the whole house can control lung diseases almost instantly. With the help of their air filters, the medium room air purifier can remove all the harmful particles from the indoor air. These air cleaners can control air quality, which reduces the chance of respiratory allergies as well.
Removes Pollutants, Bad Odor & Airborne Asbestos Particle
- The indoor air contains pollutants like pet dander, pollen, allergens, chemical gas, smoke, etc. These result in various health issues like nausea, vomiting, irritation in the eyes, sneezing, and so on. An air purifier absorbs all these pollutants almost instantly. Not only this, but the air purifiers are also capable of controlling unpleasant smells in the indoor air. These devices circulate back fresh and clean air. Asbestos is quite harmful to the human body. Old buildings can still have traces of asbestos. These particles can travel in the air easily. If you don't want yourself or your family to suffer from lung cancer, you must bring home a medium room air purifier today. A good-quality air purifier absorbs the asbestos particle pretty fast.
Doesn't Allow Outside Fumes to Come Inside - Decreased Carbon Dioxide Level at Home
- The air purifiers don't allow any pollutants to come from windows. These air purifiers block smoke and other gases from entering the room. That is why the air purifier should be placed near the window. In metro cities, the environment is filled with carbon dioxide and nitrogen dioxide. These two gases are harmful to the human body. So, to reduce the level of carbon dioxide in indoor air, we suggest people bring home an air purifier.
Reduces The Number of Insects & Better Air Circulation
- The insects enter your room when there is polluted air and bad odor inside. As a result, there will be less mosquito, flies, cockroaches, etc., inside your room. Better air quality attracts less insects. The air purifier for whole home filters polluted indoor air every single second. Later, this refreshed air is circulated back into the room. Such good air circulation can be achieved with the help of air purifiers only. Due to this reason, every home office in bedroom should feature such a medium room air purifier.
Kronos Air Purifier - X5
- The Kronos air purifiers are pretty good-looking and go well with any interior decoration. Believe it or not, the air purifiers are pretty easy to wash. These air purifiers feature reusable plate filters for better indoor air refinement. Here, the company offers free shipping and a 30 days return policy. This low noise air purifier comes with patented TPA technology, and this air purifier is quite good at its performance. It shows some auto-adjust performance as well. The Kronos air purifier features an electrostatic filtration process. The specialty of the medium room air purifier is the reusable filters. As a result, no need to spend your money on expensive air filter replacements. This autonomous air purifier features an aerodynamic design. You can control these air purifiers with the help of your android phone or IOS device. The Autonomous air purifier generally comes with a warranty of 365 days. Last but not least, the air purifier can kill the covid virus as well, thereby keeping you safe amidst this pandemic. Kronos air purifiers are pretty affordable. You can get various sizes for these air purifiers. The air purifier is very easy to assemble. It will take only 30 minutes only. This air purifier falls in the category of work from home furniture.
|| 12.4” L x 12” W x 25.6” H
||Flame resistant plastic
||Up to 450 sq. ft.
||100-240 V (AC) 50-60Hz
||< 63 dB (A)
|Fan Speed Mode
||33" L x 14" W x 14" H x 25 lbs
Assembly & Policy
|Average Assembly Time
||Available in PDF
||Available in MP4
||Available in MP4
||1 Year with proof of purchase
||CE, EMC, ETL, PSE, ROHS
Don't see the answer to your question?
Can the X5 home air purifier filter a large room over 400 sq. ft?
- Yes. The X5 can easily purify any enclosed space up to 450 sq ft. If the area is even larger, around 1000 sq ft, then we recommend taking a look at our Kronos X8 Purifier.
When and where do I buy filter replacements for the X5 home air purifier?
- No filter replacements needed. The removable plates are completely hand washable and reusable
Why is it important to filter ultra fine particles?
- The human body alone can only protect itself against particles > 10µm; smaller particles can easily enter the body. The Kronos X5 home air purifier effectively protects against ultra-fine airborne particles and purifies the air quality of your room by killing bacteria and viruses.
Does the Kronos X5 home air purifier remove volatile gases, such as formaldehyde, benzene, etc?
- Yes, Kronos X5 can decompose many volatile gases into natural air ingredients such as CO2 and H2O. This is achieved via two principles: a high voltage electrical field generates strong plasma and hydro-radical cells, which acts as strong oxidation agents to decompose the carbon bond of volatile gases.
I’m concerned about the product safety, could you provide details of what safety controls and testing have been carried out?
- Kronos X5 was developed to provide “SAFETY FIRST” always! We’ve implemented the following safety features: Smart control; Anti-fire; Child lock; International reputable third-party verification.
Kronos X5 uses high voltage inside, is it safe for home use?
- Kronos X5 uses an advanced electronic design built around safety. The power consumption of Kronos is equivalent to a small light bulb. It has high voltage inside but very low current in the order of micro-amps. The high voltage runs on direct current to avoid any possible electronic perturbation.
Is the Kronos X5 home air purifier energy-saving and eco-friendly?
- We designed and manufactured Kronos X5 to comply with Energy Star Rating. The unit uses non-consumable collecting plates instead of producing fiberglass waste.
How do I know that my air purifier is cleaning the air?
- The best part of the Kronos X5 air purifier is that you can see the immediate effects with your own eyes! You’ll notice the Air Quality Index number drop over time when the air purifier is on.
What is the number displayed on Kronos X5 and what does it mean?
- The number displayed is called the Air Quality Index (AQI). It was developed by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to report air quality. The AQI is divided into six categories, indicating increasing levels of health concern.
Why is the AQI display abnormal on the LCD screen? It displays, “-c-” or “9XX” instead of digits?
- Display of “-C-” means it is time to clean your home air purifier. The “9XX” is an electronics abnormal signal. Please unplug the unit and do a full clean cycle and restart. If the “9XX” still exists, please contact customer service for further instructions.
Why isn’t the AQI display changing numbers?
- Dust accumulated on the sensor may cause sensors to become inactive. Please clean the sensor with a dry cloth or a cotton swab with alcohol.
I heard a “cracking” or “zapping” noise inside the unit - is that normal?
- The occasional “crack” or “zap” is normal whenever bigger particles enter the air purifier. Being zapped by the high voltage sounds similar to when a bug zapper traps a bug. However, if the noise is constant, you should clean the unit and make sure that all parts within the unit are fully dried.
When should I do a full cleaning cycle?
- When you see “-C-” on the display screen
- If you see “9XX” on the display screen, even after cleaning
- If you hear cracking sounds, even after cleaning
- If the unit shuts down and restarts automatically
Note: Please refer to the Cleaning guides section in the user manual for details.
Does the Kronos X5 home air purifier produce ozone?
- Since its collecting plates are washable and reusable, the X5 can potentially save you money in the long run. The X5 has been tested and certified to give off only trace amounts of ozone, but I find it emits a noticeable odor.